Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Literacy

Today in class I felt a little left out because I don't really read magazines and I haven't cracked a book in years. Although I do read the occasional Sports Illustrated while going to the bathroom. I never use it as a normal media source. In my past I have read many books, but I found it funny that all of the books that we discussed being banned are the books which I was made to read in High School. As far as the topic of banning books goes, I have never personally read any widely published material which I personally felt was inappropriate. I perosnally enjoyed some of the books which we discussed today. On a side note I was really pumped about the short class today, no insult to you Mrs. Price, it was just my second class of the day and I was ready to fall asleep right then. Please comment on anything I've talked about that interests you.

No comments: