Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2008 Politics

First I would like comment on medias role in politics. I think it is ridiculous that media follows every step of our political members lives and keeps them worried about saying or doing the wrong thing. People make mistakes and don't have them plastered all over the TV. I also think if politicians were less worried about what the media will catch they would have more time to worry about their jobs.
I don't follow presidential elections very closely yet because I don't understand the full scope of their position on views yet. I do on the other hand think that the US isn't ready for a women president and I don't think she is ready either. I usually find myself siding with republicans when ever I do pay attention so I think I would probably vote for John McCain. I think Obama is a solid politician but I don't think hes been around long enough.
I think media plays an important role in keeping cheating and imperfections from happening, but overall I think they are to involved and to noisy and often feel like they create drama on purpose.

No comments: